milodrums: “He’s a grown man. And he carries a doll around.Ok, not just any doll, but one that costs more than S$1,000 and is so rare she can only be bought at a special doll fair in Japan.” — A%20grown%20man%3Fs%20obsession%20with%20his%20doll%20(Singapore%20Otakus%20Pt%204) WHAT IS THIS GUY TRYING TO DO? He gets interviewed and he says negative things about himself and the hobby, excuse me...
Anonymous asked: Just commenting on your dad saying he doesn't listen to the radio now
Anonymous asked: Let's be honest here parents always have to come up with some excuse to hate whatever music is popular
rufiozuko: I’m caught up… I can’t believe I had to go back and reread everything… I guess that’s par for the course here in Homestuck. I was just playing beats on the MPC. Things are starting to shape up around here… Thanks for all the help so far. My eyelids are starting to get heavy again and looks like I may have to stop for the evening. My inbox is so full, I want to go through it and...
Dad is in Texas! Ty is in Taiwan! NOBODY IS HOME! NEVER HAVE TO WEAR PANTS!!!!!!!!!!
kateordie: This morning, I put out a call for Sex Ed horror stories from former and current teens, after reading about Utah’s decision to adopt an abstinence-only policy when it comes to teaching about sexual health. Of course, that’s ridiculous - but not as crazy as some of these testimonials. Read on, it’s fascinating. On Periods & Other Ovarian Mysteries “Our sex ed in biology class was...
bantown replied to your post: Ahhhh D: 25.media.tumblr.com/tum… ;______________;
Having one of those moments where I’m sitting around feeling sad because I’m wondering if I wasted my education for not achieving the Best GPA Evar. Sob sob sob. Lab report due tomorrow, English graduation exam on Saturday, prelab due along with paper embryo plus three poems and an OCHEM exam on Tuesday, dolls to be painted by Wednesday, research paper response due on Thursday, and...
babemagi asked: I don't really know much about it but all this doll stuff you post is SUPER INTERESTING!!! It seems like so much work but all the dolls you post looks really good. It's really cool learning about something I'd never heard of before though your posts
kikkomans replied to your post: iPhone Photo Time! That’s actually a Mazda onion ring ZOOM ZOOM yum yum
iPhone Photo Time!
More adventures from my phone. Wow this onion ring kind of looks like a pokeball! THIS IS NOT PRECIPITATING RIIIIGHT I must take a picture to send to my grad student THIS DOLL LOOKS SO GOOD NEXT TO BART FOR SOME REASON oh they have similar facial proportions, neato! Must take pic. How is this a way to sit? Oh man, I sure love curry. omg macarons nom nom nom I don’t...
40 weirdly intriguing questions...
1. What’s a question you’re afraid to ask? To whom?
2. What’s something you hide about your personality?
3. What’s something other people think about you that you don’t agree with?
4. How do you deal with criticism?
5. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
6. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone?
7. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?
8. Describe your favourite texture.
9. Which national or global tragedy were you closest to and how did it affect you?
10. Post a photo/draw a picture/write a poem (pick one) of a moment of personal significance.
11. Which fictional character would you most like to have lunch with and why?
12. Who would you say is your “anti” role model? Someone who serves as a warning rather than an inspiration?
13. What’s your least “politically correct” opinion?
14. What kind of underwear do you imagine Sherlock Holmes wears?
15. What’s one of the most difficult things you’ve ever had to do?
16. If you were an element on the Periodic Table, which would you be and why?
17. What’s the most infuriating thing your parents (or caregiver) do?
18. Which Disney Princess do you most identify with and why? Which is your favourite and why? And yes- ANYONE can answer this question.
19. You’re an Action Movie Hero. What’s your weapon of choice and the line you scream when defeating your arch enemy?
20. What’s the silliest fan theory you’ve ever come up with?
21. What did you think about before you fell asleep last night?
22. What’s the oddest term of endearment you’ve ever used or that someone’s used for you?
23. What motivates you in life?
24. What was something you used to enjoy, but was ruined for you? What’s the story behind that?
25. How do you think you will fare when the Zombie Apocalypse arrives?
26. Which mythological creature are you most like? Why? And if you could be any mythological creature, which would you want to be? Why?
27. Write a brief story about an actual adventure you’ve had.
28. Describe one of the most awkward experiences of your life.
29. What’s something that scares you about the future?
30. List 5 quirky things about yourself.
31. Describe your dream library.
32. What’s the weirdest item you’ve ever mourned?
33. If you could design an amusement park ride, what would it be like?
34. Do you have any “rules” about food?
35. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?
36. What’s something you want to do that you’d be embarrassed to tell other people about?
37. Describe a time/event in your life that you’re nostalgic for.
38. How do you approach social situations?
39. What is your ideal bed? Why?
40. Post a short excerpt of your life.
Anonymous asked: You shouldn't undersell it, it looks more involved than just painting. There's more to making something than just manufacturing.
Anonymous asked: What started your interest in making dolls?
feed-nyanko replied to your post: WHY NOW From reading this it sounds like you’re leaning towards the first option of going in to see your doctor and grabbing a note in the same visit. I won’t give my own opinion since I’ve never made the best decisions around school and attending it… Well, my dad just heard me shuffling around my room coughing out my lungs so I called the doctor’s office...
So, I’m usually a bit late to my ochem lab in the mornings because I can avoid the worst of traffic in exchange for being fifteen minutes late. My professor allowed it for a few weeks but came up to me last week to say that she’s going to have to start docking points now that it’s no longer the beginning of the semester and she’ll have to be more strict. WELP TODAY I...
I feel so bad for Jane it’s not even funny ughasdasduihasdasd I know how she feels too. :( I was confronted about one of my crushes before when I was younger and my response was, “WE’RE JUST BROS” because I was caught so off guard and just not ready for a relationship yet too (he mutually liked me) and then I went home and cried. JANE HUGS FOR YOU D,:!!!!!