New tablet is really awesome wow wtfffff!!!!
Here’s a Bart stretching. It is only customary to break in new tablets with Barts.
okay that’s enough. I finished the photoset with the most moe Bart scan I have.
MORE OF ONE OF THE CUTEST SUPERHEROES EVERRRRR
MORE BART FEELINGS here are some of my favorite comic scans of Bart or relating to Bart— and of course these are all reposts like the drawings from the last photoset.
For all the people who may find this from the YJ cartoon and don’t know what’s up, here’s some random stuff on what to know about Bart:
He’s perfect. He’s short, as in he grew one inch between Young Justice and Teen Titans from 5’1” to 5’2”.
- He’s actually pretty sassy, which balances out how darn cute he is.
- He’s, well, impulsive.
- He’s a character that was “made for the girls” by his creators.
- He has a giant heart and even more giant hair. Oh, and giant feet— but it’s really a toss-up on whether artists will draw him with that or not.
- He’s from he 30th century, and was brought back to the 20th century because he was aging at an alarmingly fast rate. His grandma hoped that Wally could fix him, since Wally had issues with the speed force before. Wally fixed Bart by stressing the fuck out of him and then hitting him.
- Wally was very mean to him when they first met so they had issues with each other for the longest time.
- He’s faster than Wally ever was, and is possibly destined to be the fastest speedster.
- He’s Barry’s grandson— which should make Wally his uncle, but they actually get referred to as cousins in canon. It’s confusing.
- He doesn’t have the ability to switch between subjective time and real time like other speedsters because he’s one of the few speedsters born with the speed force connection, so he’s always stuck in subjective time— which means a few seconds of normal time is hours to him.
- He met Tim first before Kon did, and he met Kon first before Tim did. They were an unbreakable, strong trio of BFFs.
- He grew up in a VR and had a best friend named Dox there, who eventually died. He then named his pet dog after Dox.
- The only real family he’s ever known consisted of Max Mercury, Max’s daughter, Dox, and briefly Jenni.
- He plays video games along with other things like sports and pulls pranks all the time because he’s a pleasure seeker and likes to have fun.
- He has an evil clone named Thad who is actually not all bad— he wants to be friends with and adopt his clone into his family, actually.
- He’s perfect.